Ahh, I wish Summer vacation was year ’round! The past few weeks have been full of last minute papers, and studying for exams; so, I guess you could say I am 100% ready for this nice long break, that will probably fly by in the blink of an eye. With my 21st birthday on its way and year TWO of dating my best friend, I could not be more excited to see what else is in store for me this year!
With that being said, I have listed a few of my favorite ways to spend my Summer days/nights, down below.
- SHOPPING! what better way to spend your money than at an outdoor mall with warm air, sunshine, ice cream in one hand, and loads of shopping bags in the other? Thankfully, I have a boyfriend who loves shopping almost as much as I do, so I get to do this quite often ❤ 😉
- Baseball Games! Although, my favorite player from the Cincinnati Reds was recently traded (Brandon Phillips), I will still be attending my favorite ball park of all time (it’s the only one I’ve ever been to.) This may be the only sport I actually understand and enjoy watching, but it’s my boyfriend, and atmosphere that makes the whole experience all the more fun!
- Amusement Parks! I mean, who doesn’t love roller coasters? This is one of my all time favorite ways to spend a summer day, especially with some of my favorite people ❤
- Drive-in movies! I love that these things are still around. They’re cheap, enjoyable, you don’t have to get out of the car, new movies are shown, and you can bring whatever food you want! How much better can it get?
- Have a Picnic! Simple, fun, and full of food. I love going to the park, laying down a blanket, and eating tons of food with my Best Friend. It’s a great opportunity to enjoy each other’s company without any interruptions and take the time to soak up the sun. (Maybe this Summer we will actually prepare our own food instead of going through a drive-thru) 😉
I hope you enjoyed my little “Summer bucket-list,” and maybe take on one of these dates yourself!